- Be Our Guest for dinner in Disney’s Magic Kingdom
- The New York Strip Steak is to die for and is paired with green beans and truffle fries. You dine in the infamous beast’s castle where you can even try “The Grey Stuff” and it is quite delicious.
- Via Napolini in Epcot
- If you’re looking for a delcious and authentic italian pie this is whre to go. The pizza is to die for!
- Narcoossee’s in Disney’s Grand Floridian
- The Twin Lobster Tails are my personal favorite and the deserts are 5 star!
- Teppan Edo in Epcot
- If you love hibachi this place is for you.This lunch/dinner is so authentic and super delicious. Make sure to get the Ginger Cake for dessert because its one of my all time favorite things in Disney!
- Le Cellier in Epcot
- If you’re looking for a top of the line steak this is where you’ll find it.
- 50’s Prime Time Cafe in Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- All I can say is FRIED CHICKEN! Get it…enjoy it…love it.
- 1900 Park Fare for breakfast in Disney’s Grand Floridian
- This breakfast buffet is great especially if you’re looking for a character breakfast!
- Crystal Palace for breakfast in Disney’s Magic Kingdom
- This is my second favorite character breakfast in Disney! It’s super delicious and you get to dine with Winnie The Pooh and his gang.
- Cape May Cafe in Disney’s Beach Club Resort
- If you’re a seafood lover like me then this buffet is for you! All you can eat showcrab legs, clams, shrimp, mussels and a great spread of non seafood options as well. This is one of my new favorites in Disney!
Be Our Guest Restaurant
Photo Creds: disneyworld.disney.go.com
#disneyworld #disney #eats