- Be Our Guest for dinner in Disney’s Magic Kingdom
- The New York Strip Steak is to die for and is paired with green beans and truffle fries. You dine in the infamous beast’s castle where you can even try “The Grey Stuff” and it is quite delicious.
- Via Napolini in Epcot
- If you’re looking for a delcious and authentic italian pie this is whre to go. The pizza is to die for!
- Narcoossee’s in Disney’s Grand Floridian
- The Twin Lobster Tails are my personal favorite and the deserts are 5 star!
- Teppan Edo in Epcot
- If you love hibachi this place is for you.This lunch/dinner is so authentic and super delicious. Make sure to get the Ginger Cake for dessert because its one of my all time favorite things in Disney!
- Le Cellier in Epcot
- If you’re looking for a top of the line steak this is where you’ll find it.
- 50’s Prime Time Cafe in Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- All I can say is FRIED CHICKEN! Get it…enjoy it…love it.
- 1900 Park Fare for breakfast in Disney’s Grand Floridian
- This breakfast buffet is great especially if you’re looking for a character breakfast!
- Crystal Palace for breakfast in Disney’s Magic Kingdom
- This is my second favorite character breakfast in Disney! It’s super delicious and you get to dine with Winnie The Pooh and his gang.
- Cape May Cafe in Disney’s Beach Club Resort
- If you’re a seafood lover like me then this buffet is for you! All you can eat showcrab legs, clams, shrimp, mussels and a great spread of non seafood options as well. This is one of my new favorites in Disney!
Be Our Guest Restaurant
Photo Creds: disneyworld.disney.go.com
#disneyworld #disney #eats
- Plan your Fastpass+ experiences as far in advance as you can.
- Stay on Disney Property: the perks are worth it especially if you want to take advantage of the Dining Plan.
- THE DINING PLAN IS A MUST! Especially if you want to experience all the great cuisine.
- PACK WATER! This is the best tip I can give, especially if you are on the DDP. This way you can use your snack credits on the best snacks Disney has to offer!
- Look for Hidden Mickeys throughout the park! This is super fun for avid Disney goers, we have found PLENTY throughout the years and keep a tab on where they all are. This is also a good past time when you’re sitting in line because there are often plenty hidden throughout the wait lines.
- Never forget your raincoats/ponchos! Orlando is hot and humid and rain is inevitable.
- Take advantage of the Extra Magic Hours especially the nighttime hours. This is a great tip especially if you are traveling with night owls, we love to take advantage of this. You can often get super short wait times for some of your favorite rides as well as an extremely less packed park.
- Sweat rags are a must! We ask our housekeeping crew to give a few extra hand towels each time they come so we can use them throughout the parks!
- Use the Disney app to check wait times without walking all the way to the attraction.
- Experience the new and improved Disney Springs and enjoy an ice cream sundae from Ghirardelli.
- Take advantage of the many shows/attractions Disney has to offer. The Lion King in Animal Kingdom is one of my favorites as well as Mickey’s Philharmagic in Disney’s Magic Kingdom. Arrive to The Lion King at least 30 minutes before showtime to assure you have a seat because its usually a packed house!
- Relax! Running around like a crazy person will make your Disney vacation very stressful and much less enjoyable than it should be. Plan your days as thoroughly as you can giving yourself enough time to go from attraction to attraction and your experience will be amazing!
“I only hope that we never lose sight of one thing — that it was all started by a mouse.” -Walt Disney
I would definitely not consider myself a “hardcore runner” however over the past year I’ve really started to get into it and there’s ALOT that I’ve learned.
- Running is hard work but if you keep working at it you WILL get better
- Get the right shoes: I run in Asics because they support my arch the best but some people prefer different shoes depending on your preferred feel
- You must STRETCH: I like to do a small stretch before and a very hard stretch once I’m done running.
- ROLL IT OUT: get a foam roller, it will be your worst enemy and your best friend. As John Mellencamp once said its going to “hurt so good”.
- HYDRATE: when I’m working on my endurance I like to carry around a gallon of water. This helps me drink a ton of water throughout the day because I am contantly reminded when I look at my jug. This will help your running, and you will feel so much better doing so!
- Don’t worry about your pace: I personally have a slow steady pace which works for me. But if you have to walk a little here and there its OK! Just keep going!
- Last but most importantly not least, DONT GIVE UP! You’re going to feel like quitting when you’re so sore you can’t walk up the stairs, but don’t. When I started I could barely run a mile without getting winded; now 3 miles is a piece of cake.
- Now get out there and RUN!
“You must expect great things from yourself before you can do them.” -Michael Jordan
So I’ve grown up here my entire life and if there is one word I would use to describe New Orleans it would have to be culture. There’s a street performer on every corner and a world famous restaurant on each block. The food is to die for, the people are to die for and the experience is like no other.
Now if you’re a northerner who hasn’t traveled this far down south the entire experience is going to be very unique for you. The first thing you’re going to notice is that everyone is extremely nice. Like strangers will smile at you and you will subconsciously smile back. This is by far one of my favorite things about this city, the love everyone shares.
Now the next thing you will soon realize is that our food is like no other, yes maybe you’ve had “red beans and rice” before but you’ve NEVER had “red beans and rice” like this before. The flavors are delicious, the spice is delicious and I promise you’ve never had anything like it before. Beignets, yeah Cafe Du Monde is where it’s at. Like it’s gotten so bad that I will crave these at 1 o clock in the morning on a Tuesday. You’re going to love them and you’ll probably end up getting them atleast 3 times while you’re here.
You’ll probably visit bourbon street and think it’s insane because well…it is!
Now if I could recommend some places to eat they’d be:
2. Chop House
3. Cafe Du Monde
4. Commander’s Palace
7. Dookey Chase’s
These are just a few of my favorites but honesty anywhere you eat will be amazing and the people will be even better!
Laissez Le Bon Temps Rouler! Let the good times roll!
how can I possibly know anything about this topic?
I have to be one of the least confident people on the entire planet (not the front I put on), but recently I’ve taken a different outlook on life.
have you ever looked in the mirror and thought “is this really how I look?” like is this REALLY me?
well if you haven’t done this then I highly recommend you do, but when you do…smile at yourself. yes I said it, SMILE. you’re going to feel like an idiot because I did. but as I was staring at myself with no makeup on but gently smiling I began to think. Yes! this is me, this is what I look like. and I’m HAPPY with it! i’ve never said that before. I’ve never been happy with what I saw. but this small exercise helped that.
now don’t get me wrong I do struggle with self confidence, but who doesn’t?
however, recently I feel happier when I see myself in the reflection.
its almost like this small exercise was just what I needed to realize YEP this is what you look like and you can’t change it so be happy. accept yourself. be yourself. and most importantly LOVE yourself.
that’t my goal of every day, be confident and happy with who you are. because if you begin everyday with this outlook. you can only achieve greatness.
“It is confidence in our bodies, minds, and spirits that allows us to keep looking for new adventures.” Oprah Winfrey